- Great for re-opening cut housing and for marking cuts - Hardwood fluted handle offers a comfortable grip - Alloy steel blade securely mated to steel ferrule and cap - 6-1/2" overall length (3-1/2" pick-blade)
- Professional tools to correctly size spokes for wheelbuilding
- The perfect tool for cleaning up a freshly cut steerer tube - Swivel head cleans slag from a fresh-cut in one motion - Includes one blade for steel, aluminum, plastic and copper and one for brass and iron - 5" hex-shaped aluminum handle for good grip
- Great reamer for close-quarter jobs - 3/4" five-flute tool steel cutter for quick and easy reaming - Long run-out not needed (as with long-taper designs) - Heavy-duty, ergonomically designed handle (5/1/8" OL)
- Great for derailleur limit screws, master-cylinder bleed screws and other precision operations - Contains: (1) handle/clamp, (4) flat-blade, (1) crosshead - Comes in plastic self-stand case with clear plastic lid
- Shop-quality stainless steel construction vernier caliper - Scales read in Metric and English (SAE) for comparison - Measures inside, outside, depth, and step dimensions - Extra long design with depth gauge and auto thumblock - Accurate to .05mm with a 150mm capacity - Permanent (black) graduations with conversion table on back of tool, plastic case and instructions included
- Great for derailleur limit screws, master-cylinder bleed screws and other precision operations - Fingertip swivel head for greater control and accuracy - Chrome vanadium screwdriver blades held in a reversible carrier-tip - Contains: (1) swivel-tip screwdriver base; (1) 1/8"-5/64" double-ended flat-blade; and (1) #0-#000 double-ended crosshead blade
- Classic design with anti-friction, flare groove rollers for precision cuts - Replaceable, hardened alloy-steel cutting wheel - Hardened steel retractable/lockable deburring blade - Works on 3mm-30mm tubing diameters (replacement cutting wheel available)
- T-handle provides leverage for easier reaming - Made from hardened, tempered tool steel - Precision ground cutting edges for long life - Designed to ream diameters between 1/8" and 1/2"
- Telescoping magnetic (pen) tool with pocket clip - Ideal for retrieving hard-to-reach, ferrous-metal objects - Powerful magnetic tip will hold up to a 2lb object - 5-1/2" long tool with up to 23-1/2" full extension
- T-20 Torx L-wrench for pre-tensioning Torque nipples - 4.3mm wrench for tensioning Torque nipples via their wrench flats
$9.00 - $10.00
- Made of Cr-V steel - To be used with 1/2" driver
- Service tool for removing/Installing the torx-Shaped piston-Bore cap on hope mono-Series and moto monoblock calipers
- Lightweight aluminum body with long lasting steel parts - Unique ball-bearing action for precise punch markings - 5" overall length, 5/8" body diameter, replaceable all-steel point (GT-0078) - Made in the USA
- Heat-treated tool steel with centerless-ground ends - 4" long with knurled bodies offer solid grip - First (4) have 3/4" drive length, last (4) have 1" drive length - Contains 8 individual punch sizes: 1/16", 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", & 5/16", vinyl case
Park's Compact Crank Puller is used to remove Shimano Octalink, ISIS Drive and square-taper cranksets. It includes 2 rotating tips (16.3 and 11.3mm) to make the job easy. This is a great tool for your travel and home tool kit.
When a mechanical problem has you feeling lost in space, the Alien II is the extraterrestrial that will ensure you don't have to phone home. Its molded-plastic body provides an excellent gripping surface and splits in two with a press of a button. Tools include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, 10mm box wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a universal chain tool; 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches; a stainless-steel knife; a T25 Torx wrench for disc brakes; and a compartment for 2 chain pins. There's even a handy bottle opener for after the ride.
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
A favorite of shop mechanics for over 30 year's, Park's CCP-22 Crank Puller removes crankarms that feature square tapers, and those that fit on Power Drive and Power Spline bottom bracket interfaces. The long, comfortable, built-in handle and fine thread provide the leverage needed to remove even the tightest crankarms. And, there's a rotating tip to ensure smooth operation and long life.
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench/Screwdriver/Torx Set with Chain Tool includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver, a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts), a tire lever, spoke wrenches and a chain tool. The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.
Lezyne's CNC Chain Rod is designed for heavy-duty use. Featuring a custom Lezyne chain that is easily replaced, this tool is built to get the job done every time. The handle is CNC-machined for strength and stylish good looks, and there's even an included lockring tool. Hang this beauty on your wall for all future cassette changes.
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m19 includes: - Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible - Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm - Screwdrivers: Phillips #1, Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx: t-10, t-25 - Stainless steel carrying case - Length: 89 mm - Weight: 175g - Warranty: lifetime
- Spider removal tool is compatible with all e*thirteen cranks that have a removable spider, and can also be used as an installation/removal tool for e*thirteen bottom brackets
Convenient, state-of-the-art clincher repair kit with a stealth ‘carbon-look’ finish fits securely in cages for a reliable storage case. Rattle-proof padding for a noiseless ride. - Includes: XLAB Tri Tool Kit, 2 tire levers, (2) CO2s, Speed Chuck inflator and patch kit. Capacity: 25.8 in3 (423 cm3) - Height: 5.25 in (133.5 mm) - Weight: 447g (Gear Box Kit w/ full repair kit + spare tube), 65g (Gear Box empty)
- Lightweight 7075 aluminum wrench, ideal for long distance journeys - Fits CenterLock brake rotor lock rings and common external bottom bracket cups - Magnets in the hex end hold a stainless steel cassette lock ring socket, sold separately
$21.10 - $32.80
- Spinner handle: bi-mold comfort grip handle and 9" length - Ratchet: 36t ratchet, quick release, finger fit handle and 7-3/4" length - Flex drive bar: swivel head and 10" finger fit handle - All drivers feature ball and spring socket retention
- Adapters for both 1/4" and 3/8" drivers and torque wrenches - Use secure ball and spring socket retention - Chrome plating provides increased protection from rust and corrosion
$7.75 - $12.00
- All drive extensions fit 3/8" drivers - Use secure ball and spring socket retention - Chrome plating provides increased protection from rust and corrosion
$25.00 - $40.00
- Anti-Loosening, Anti-Corrosion thread prep with PTFE - Two colors offer coating for different spoke lengths
Page 1 of 33 Next page