Bike fit is important. A bike should feel like an extension of the body, especially when dialed-in. Getting just the right saddle position is second-to-none when putting out power over long miles. Ritchey Link posts offer two clamp positions for greater adjustability in dialing-in the right fit. - 7050 Alloy 2pc Press Fit Head - 20mm adjustable setback - Reversible clamp for greater fore/aft adjustability - Length: 350mm
The smooth and sleek design of the patented SideBinder clamp makes the Ritchey WCS Carbon 1-Bolt a sophisticated choice to finish off a performance-oriented build. The beauty of this carbon masterpiece lies in the simplicity of the design of the wide clamp head. Secured with a single 5mm bolt, this post offers ease of adjustability while relieving stress on saddle rails. - Monocoque carbon construction - Available in 27.2 & 31.6mm diameters - Available in 350 and 400mm lengths - 7x7mm saddle rail clamp included - Interchangeable clamps available for all different carbon rail sizes - Saddle clamp torque spec: 12Nm - Matte UD carbon finish - 185g (27.2/350)
The Ritchey two-bolt post, reinvented. It's now lighter, more compliant, and more versatile than ever. Patented LINK clamp works with all standard saddle rail designs as well as Ritchey Vector Evo and Selle Italia MonoLink saddles with separate adapter. LINK Carbon Posts use FlexLogic carbon layup developed for Pro Tour team bikes from Stevens, Canyon, and Scott and is 15% more vertically compliant with no loss of lateral or torsional stiffness. 15mm of offset and a reversible clamp allows for an additional 10mm of fore/aft saddle adjustment. - Monocoque Carbon Construction - Offset: 15mm - Reversible clamp allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - Matte UD finish - 181g (27.2x300)
Ritchey's beautiful Superlogic Carbon Seatpost is made of high modulus monocoque carbon for ultra low weight and impressive vibration damping without sacrificing strength. Ritchey's single bolt clamp uses precision forged aluminum hardware, which cuts weight even further! And, the single bolt clamp makes installation and adjustment a breeze, too.
Ritchey's one-bolt Superlogic Carbon is one of the lightest, toughest seatpost designs in the world. - Patented SideBinder clamp design uses a single 5mm bolt for quick, secure adjustment - Precision forged alloy clamp assembly for strength - Low-profile head for optimal saddle clearance and sleek lines - Wide saddle clamp reduces stress on lightweight saddle rails - Interchangeable clamps provide compatibiliy for all popular rail sizes - Carbon Monocoque Construction - Available in 27.2, 30.9 & 31.6mm diameters - Available in 350 & 400mm lengths - 25mm Offset - 7x7mm saddle rail clamp included - Saddle Clamp Torque Spec: 12Nm - 148g (27.2/300)
When designing the WCS Kite dropper, Tom looked at what makes existing droppers fail and why their lifespan was so short. He knew service was a main contributing factor in dropper's lives, and wanted to create a post that could be easily serviced should something happen. In doing so, he created a system that is deceptively simple and incredibly reliable. The 3-position Kite offers 30mm of initial drop - the optimal height for lowered center of gravity while still providing an efficient pedal stroke - and full drop for when getting low and behind the rear end is necessary. - Three travel stops (0, 30mm, full drop) - Weight: sub 500 grams (including remote & housing) - 31.6 diameter - Stealth cable routing - Compatible with a variety of brake lever and bar mount configurations including Shimano I-SPEC I / II & SRAM Matchmaker - New two-bolt Trail post clamp offers easy adjustment and will not slip - Easily serviceable - Watch service video
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
- Highly tested & engineered unidirectional carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post - Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening - The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube - Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon - Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails - Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment - Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
The Turbine R dropper brings you the function and reliability you deserve with Race Face aesthetics to complete your build. - Built by Fox using the same chassis and internals as the Fox Transfer post - Features faster rebound than Fox Transfer - Cable actuated with tool-free quick disconnect for easier installation and removal - Low lever force provides consistent actuation pressure even with saddle weighted or unweighted - Easy to modulate return speed with lever - Race Face 1x Lever or Universal Lever compatible - Matchmaker compatible - Remote sold separately
Profile Design's 1/TwentyFive seatpost is the choice when you need the most aggressive position possible. 25mm setback rails ensure that your fit is totally dialed before your next ride. The 2-bolt head enables micro-adjustments to your position and eases installation. The clamps evenly distribute pressure, reducing stress on carbon saddle rails.
- Nice looking seatpost is built to the highest standards for function and ease of use - Head and shaft are made from a special high strength 2024 aluminum alloy - Two bolt head offers roughly 15 degrees of tilt adjustment - 26mm clamp setback. 320g - Made in the USA
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
- Carbon body dropper with molded-in cable interface and saddle cradle - Superlight Recourse cable with carbon remote lever and titanium bolts - 65mm drop from a hydraulically locked, air sprung cartridge, for XC/Enduro use - Stationary remote cable routing on side of post - 400mm length
The Transfer continues the excellent reputation of smooth function and great reliability with an infinitely adjustable height design, and internal or external cable routing options. Low lever force and great modulation make it easy to regulate return speed and small height adjustments. - Cable actuated with tool-free quick disconnect for easier installation and removal - Low lever force provides consistent actuation pressure even with saddle weighted or unweighted - Easy to modulate return speed with lever - Remote lever sold separately Specifications: - Diameter: 30.9 - Travel (mm): 125 mm - Length: 411 mm - Max Height: 310 mm - Min Height: 200 mm - Offset (mm): 0 mm - Actuation: Cable Remote - Cable Routing: External - Color: Black - Defined Color: Black - Clamp Style: Std Rails
The Transfer continues the excellent reputation of smooth function and great reliability with an infinitely adjustable height design, and internal or external cable routing options. Low lever force and great modulation make it easy to regulate return speed and small height adjustments. The Factory Series Transfer features Genuine Kashima Coating for maximum performance. - Cable actuated with tool-free quick disconnect for easier installation and removal - Low lever force provides consistent actuation pressure even with saddle weighted or unweighted - Easy to modulate return speed with lever - Factory Series models feature Genuine Kashima Coat - Remote lever sold separately Specifications: - Diameter: 30.9 - Travel (mm): 125 mm - Length: 411 mm - Max Height: 310 mm - Min Height: 200 mm - Offset (mm): 0 mm - Actuation: Cable Remote - Cable Routing: External - Color: Black - Defined Color: Black - Clamp Style: Std Rails
FSA's Afterburner is a tough, lightweight seatpost that works great on road and mountain bikes. Its 1-piece 3D-forged aluminum construction makes it strong and stable while remaining light. And, it's super easy to adjust thanks to the convenient 2-bolt clamp.
The K-Force post’s one-piece carbon fiber shaft and head are topped off with a forged alloy Minimal Top Clamp, giving a full range of adjustment and secure saddle mounting at a very low weight. There’s also the option of mounting a Shimano Di2 battery in the bottom of the post. - One piece continuous carbon fiber construction - Forged alloy Minimal Top Clamp (MTC) - UD carbon finish - Removable mounting hardware for FSA WE or Di2 battery
- Sturdy forged alloy construction - Integrated forged 22mm offset clamp - Micro adjust clamping design - 350mm length
- Alloy seatpost with alloy bracket - Length: 400mm - 20mm offset
- Sturdy Cr-Mo double bolt adjustment seat clamp allows for a precise and secure hold on the saddle in any position
- Sturdy Cr-Mo double bolt adjustment seat clamp allows for a precise and secure hold on the saddle in any position
- 6061 cold forged aircraft grade aluminum alloy clamp - Cold drawn 6061-T6 extruded outer tube and inner shaft - The spring preload is easy to adjust with a single hex wrench, to fit the rider's weight - The slider rests on Teflon bushings, for a smooth, effortless operation - Travel: 40mm
- Forged AL-6061 T6 construction - Weight: 295g (27.2mm x 400mm)
- Forged AL-6061 T6 construction - Weight: 270g (27.2mm x 350mm)
- 3D Forged AL-6061-T6 One-piece construction - High-grade black steel hardware - 275g
The EA70 Zero is Easton’s top-end aluminum seatpost, with a sleek, low-profile clamp design, impressive stability and great clearance. This post features EA70 TaperWall aluminum tubing coupled with a durable two-bolt integrated head.
Our new EA90 seatpost applies our patent pending ISA saddle adjustment allowing for independent seat angle and fore-aft movement, helping you refine your positioning without needing to undo your rail clamps for each minute tweak. Saddle angle is then locked in place so you have the confidence your saddle will stay put after you find your fit. - Finish: Black anodized - Weight: Zero, 295g; Setback, 268g - Head offset: 0mm, 20mm - Length: 350mm w/ 80mm min. insert - Quill size: 27.2mm - Material: EA90 alloy
The newly redesigned EC70 Seatpost takes our superlight unidirectional carbon and applies our patent pending ISA technology - Independent Saddle Adjustment - which allows for completely independent fore-aft adjustment and saddle adjustment. With the 2 pitch adjustment bolts, the saddle angle gets locked into place as if you were adjusting limit screws, and unlike single bolt designs, you get adjustability and security. Available in 20mm Setback and Zero configurations. - Finish: Matte Black UD Carbon/Matte Black Head - Weight: Zero offset, 210g; Setback offset, 223g - Head offset: 0mm; 20mm - Length: 350mm w/ 80mm min. insert - Quill size: 27.2mm - Rail clamps: 7mm round; 7mm x 9mm oval (both included) - Material: EC70 carbon