Add an Alfine hub, cog, spokes, and a rim to this Shimano Internally Geared Hub Small Parts Kit, and you're ready to rock. - Alfine hubs are packaged without small parts and require this kit plus a cog - Nexus hubs are packaged with small parts and cogs and do not require an additional small parts kit - For 11-Speed Hub - Includes CJ-S700 Cassette Joint for Vertical Dropouts *Cassette joint does not fit Di2 Alfine hubs
- Colored rim decal kits to personalize your ride - Decals to fit 2 100w 26-inch rims
- Colored rim decal kits to personalize your ride - Decals to fit two (2) 50w 27.5+ rims
- Colored rim decal kits to personalize your ride - Decals to fit two (2) 70w 26-inch rims
$8.00 - $50.00
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
$8.25 - $44.00
- Syntace x-12 Rear axle standard creates a stiffer and lightweight rear end - Syntace x-12 Parts are only compatible with frames that have Syntace x-12 Dropouts
The 4.5-inch peg features a full 4130 core with a long-lasting, fast-sliding, plastic sleeve. - Sold individually - 14mm with 3/8” adapters only - Replacement sleeves sold separately - 4.5" (length) x 1.5" (outer diameter) - 4.5 oz (9 oz for a pair)
Ultra light bolt on thru axle, with a low profile 6mm head for Whisky forks and some others. See other manufacturers specifications for fitment questions. - Thread Length (mm): 12 - Thread Pitch: 1.5 - MT/CX: 125 x 15mm - MTB+: 135 x 15mm - Fat: 198 x 15mm - RD/CX: 120 x 12mm - Rear: 167 x 12mm
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
- Replacement pawls and spring kit for Spin Doctor Pro hubs - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
$17.99 - $24.99
These skewers are a key part in adapting your Convert Mountain Bike to QR axles Key features: - Ergonomically engineered for maximum comfort while removing and replacing your wheel - Work with quick-release wheels and Convert dropouts
- Replacement pawls and springs for DJD Bush Drive rear are for original DJD or DJD-Bush Drive rear hub - Replacement pawls and springs for Spin Doctor 6-Drive are compatible with all 6-Drive hubs - Replacement pawls and springs for Supa Drive are compatible with all Supa Drive hubs - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
This outer receiver unit works with the CJ-S700 Cassette Joint Unit for Shimano Alfine SG-S700 internally geared hub. This part can become worn, cracked, or torn, exposing the shift cable and possibly other components to unwanted dirt, water, mud, you name it. You don't want that.
Chris King never settles for anything but perfect, so you shouldn't either. This replacement axle replaces a damaged or worn axle on Small Diameter (SD) Chris King ISO front hubs designed to work with Quick Release skewered fork ends. To convert your ISO SD hub from a different axle standard to QR, you'll need this axle, along with the following parts: - ISO SD QR Front Axle End, Manufacturer's Part Number (MPN): PHB308 - 9mm Front Axle Adjustment Cone, MPN: PHB701
When you can’t even see a part, you might forget about it, but it doesn’t mean its not important. Flat tires are probably the most common bicycle failures. Many times, flats are caused by the rims, specifically the lack of protection from the rims' sharp edges. Good rim strips didn’t exist for BMX rims. They work well and improve the function of any 20 inch rim. If you forget about them, that means they are doing their job.
Mavic's XD freehub body is compatible with all Crossmax and Deemax wheels (2012 and after) or all wheels using TS-2 hubs. This freehub body converts a rear wheel to work with SRAM's XD standard, making the wheel compatible with the XX1 drivetrain. Two kits are available : XD freehub body ITS-4 and XD freehub body TS-2, each with hub-specific parts.
Compatible with straight valve hole Hugo 52 rims and designed to fit 7.5 - 8.5mm valve holes. Sold as a pair. Identifying your Hugo rim and selecting the correct valve stem: Stepped Hugo rims have a larger diameter valve hole on the interior of the rim, and a narrower hole on outside of the rim. Quick tip: don't remove your tire if you don't have to. If your Hugo rim decal reads: MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this valve. For "Stepped" valve hole Hugo use part AS0105 - Valve Stem pair, Schrader, 32mm, 14mm base.
- E*thirteen freehub bodies feature 6 degree (60 Point) engagement - Kits include freehub body, bearings, springs, and pawls - SRAM XD-11 Freehub body converts all e*thirteen plus level hubs for use with SRAM XD-11 drivetrains
$110.00 - $113.00
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed (Red), Campagnolo 10/11 Speed (Blue) - Material: Aluminum
Zipp Speed Weaponry Freehub Bodies - Material: Aluminum
$100.00 - $140.00
Zipp Speed Weaponry Freehub Bodies - Material: Aluminum
This 11-speed freehub is only compatible with model-year 2013 (V8) and 2014 (V9) Zipp wheelsets. Check that your hub has a black end cap before using this freehub. Use the spacer for compatibility with 10-speed Shimano and SRAM drivetrains after installation. The red freehub is designed for SRAM or Shimano drivetrains and includes a spacer for 10-speed compatibility. The blue freehub is designed for Campagnolo drivetrains. The Campagnolo version requires one 0.25mm axle washer, which is included. - 10 to 11-speed wheel conversion can only be completed by an authorized Zipp Service Center - Not intended to convert older 10-speed freehub wheels to 11-speed freehub wheels - Only intended to swap freehub compatibility (SRAM/Shimano - Campagnolo) with current 11-speed wheels - Includes cassette spacer - Material: Aluminum
$18.00 - $28.00
Zipp Speed Weaponry Hub Conversion Caps
Package comes with two pieces of rim tape for use with the Zipp clinchers. Woven nylon material. Tape is extra thin with a thickness of 0.5 mm. Note: For Zipp 700c and 650c aluminum/carbon hybrid clichers, use the 16 mm rim tape. For Zipp 30 wheel set use 18mm but for the wider Firecrest and Firestrike carbon clinchers use the 20mm x 1/2mm rim tape.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Rear Axle Conversion Kit
- Kits include Freehub body with CeramicSpeed bearings pre-installed for easy installation onto the wheel - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings
$120.00 - $144.00
Freehub bodies for Zipp Cognition hubs.
Each bag holds one wheel (up to 700c with 35mm cyclocross tire) for transport. It also connects to a second Zipp Connect wheel bag (sold separately) to form a double wheel bag. - Sturdy, water-resistant EVA construction with distinctive molded Zipp graphics. - Integrated carry handle and detachable shoulder strap. - Removable internal pocket for storing quick-release skewers and axle end caps. - Padding holds wheel in place.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Rear Axle Conversion Kit - Not to be used on 188 V6 or earlier rear hubs - Only to be used to convert Zipp's 188 V7 10-speed rear hubs to 11-speed
Zipp Speed Weaponry Rear Axle Conversion Kits - Converts a road disc into a track disc rear - Fits black 2013 188 V8 disc hubs only - Fits Zipp 900 and Super-9 Discs
Page 1 of 9 Next page