Stache Carbon Frameset is the perfect performance upgrade for fun-loving shredders who appreciate the confidence and stability of the 29+ mid-fat platform. Super-short chainstays, Stranglehold Dropouts, and our OCLV Mountain Carbon technology make this frame the fastest way to more fun on the trail.
It's right for you if...
You're a fun-loving trail rider at heart, but you also like to put the hammer down. You're sold on the advantages of the 29+ platform, and now you're looking for a serious upgrade in speed with a lightweight OCLV Mountain Carbon frame.
The tech you get
A lightweight OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with Stranglehold dropouts so you can fine-tune your geometry or run singlespeed, super-short chainstays so you can pop off jumps and throw your bike into corners, internal routing for derailleur and dropper post, an included headset, Boost148 spacing. Designed for disc brakes, with the massive clearance to run 29+ mid-fat tires.
The final word
A fun-loving trail hardtail frameset that pairs the low weight and smooth ride of OCLV Mountain Carbon with the confidence of the 29+ platform. However you build it up, this frameset will hold its own with both the distance-crushing XC crowd and your rowdy trail-riding buddies.
Why you'll love it
- OCLV Mountain Carbon is race-light and trail-strong
- Stache is super versatile and equally at home on multi-day bikepacking trips as it is on rough singletrack
- The super-short chainstays make it really easy to show off your wheelie skills
- We're not the only ones who love it: DirtRag says, "[Stache] is the most fun bike I rode this year, and fun is where it's at."
|Frame||OCLV Mountain Carbon, Boost148, Midstay, tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, Stranglehold dropouts, G2 Geometry|
|Headset||FSA IS-2, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom|
|Axles||Rear: 12 x148mm|
* Subject to change without notice.